We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

BUG - error 500 in index page - when used plugins depending on Plugin - "Permission Plugin API" after installation and activation | Forum

idea
idea Nov 10 '12
BUG - error 500 in index page - when used plugins depending on Plugin - "Permission Plugin API" after installation and activation

here following is debug report of the index page

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Please post your issues on the forum related to that plugin in the store.
Helike
Helike Nov 11 '12
The error is with the antispammer, the same error I got, some minutes ago, when I tried to install it again. Certainly there's a bug in last version;
idea
idea Nov 11 '12
i'd just posted it to below given link as i think the bug is due to this plugin..

http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/6594

Joseph
Joseph Dec 31 '12
Paul is right this has nothing to do with either of those plugins in fact this just seems like you are missing some tables in your db nothing else and the plugin you seek is family and friends 

and the yellow debug notices are not important normally they will not effect functionality of your site

Alia Team
Alia Jan 2 '13
Idea, the main problem you need to deal with is an "Exception" error. Since this error causes all the notices above it.

Contact FamilyFriends plugin developer regarding this.