We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Require Login for Members page?! How? | Forum

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jun 25 '20

Quote from We The People United We Stand

Question is there a way to block just the username list, but still have the search for users and online users still viewable?

lets say you would;

Block website/user; but

Allow website/user/online

Allow website/user/search

Thanks.

Has it worked for you?
We The People United We Stand

PATRICIA YOU ARE THE BEST.  A BIG VIRTUAL HUG.

Not meant disrespectfully.  It was said because no one knows where the boundaries are when it comes to showing appreciation.

Sorry if it was taken the wrong way.  As you can see one never knows.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS.

The Forum post is edited by We The People United We Stand Jun 25 '20
Ken
Ken Jun 25 '20
This is what the new oxwall version needs standard able to control the page menu order onlineUsers [0] Latest users [1] feature user [2] nearby users[3] map [4]..... But this is what makes oxwall great the great support by others, the broad range of capabilities, the open source of information.... losing the history that got oxwall striving, removing plugins, suspending others because personal issues etc is not it but remaining a core to the unlimited foundations ideas is what will make oxwall great although some don’t believe there are those that did but that’s the few the proud the Oxallians Or is that being offensive lol hope this post makes it
We The People United We Stand
Hey Patricia the user can see all the users on their mobile phone.  Is there a way to block the user list from the mobile site?
dave Leader
dave Jul 11 '20
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jul 11 '20
Can you tell me where to see the list of users at https://owspain.com in the mobile version?I will look for what file to modify, I have not understood exactly what you want to block.In https://owspain.com the modifications mentioned in this post are applied.
Quote from We The People United We Stand Hey Patricia the user can see all the users on their mobile phone.  Is there a way to block the user list from the mobile site?

Pages: « 1 2