We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

[Urgent] YouTube channel plugin, video fetching but not playing.. | Forum

Ash
Ash Jan 25 '20

Now a days it happens regularly in oxwall store.. you buy plugins on your risk of money and it will work if you are luck..!! then you keep running behind the developer as if you owe him.

CAN ANY Sound Developer PLEASSEEE HELP ME RESOLVE THIS YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLUGIN? 

I Think APIs are done properly from my part in plugin settings.. thats why videos are getting fetched! Buy unfortunately its not playing.

Knowing the fact tha aron's plugins are all stale.. I still took risk of buying this plugin https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1308 becasue there is no other plugin with same function in store.. i was expecting that it will work..but its only working half.

Any support will be highly appreciated 

Thanks

Cheers!

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Jan 25 '20

Good buy!

The author was expelled, does not have a good reputation and does not even work the demo of the plugin that has never had positive comments.

To help you have to have the plugin, a YouTube channel and study the YouTube interfaces (API) that are sure to have varied.

Accessing your website, putting it in debug mode and working on it there annoys members because you don't know if it's going to be a one-hour or one-day issue, it's better to work on a test website with peace of mind.