We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

google not scanning pages. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Onur
Onur Mar 4 '20
after google last algoritma update google not more scanning desktop pages. only scanning mobile pages and most of my pages not support mobile. and they are removed from google. google not scanning anymore any page. :) i think as soon everybody will be have some problems if they are intrested about organic searchs from google.  

lo 

dave Leader
dave Mar 8 '20
Are you using your own sitemap and have it added to google :)
Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Mar 9 '20

Check the request to add google domains.

You've probably added your mobile address.

Check that your site is correct with the sitemap added in the search console.

Check that the sitemap is associated with the correct domain.

If you don't have a sitemap in the Google search console, add a sitemap.

Check your site's noindex marks.

For accurate noindex data, I recommend creating a page-based under each plugin header.

Sample:

Bloger

# domain.com/blogs/list/top-rated: noindex

# domain.com/blogs/list/browse-by-tag: noindex

# top-rated.php: noindex

# browse-by-tag.php: noindex

More resources:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/noindex#%3cnoindex%3e_tag

https://www.facebook.com/robots.txt

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 9 '20
yes it is a very very big issue.

one of my site have been "mobile first index" from google and my main page is no longer my desktop site that are visible in google search engine. It is my PWA app main page that are visble and meta and titlle, description and image and content. and that is a big issue because my PWA app is not have many content at main page and i can not easy change the index page with other images. and the main PWA page have very bad performance score that make it very hard make desktop and PWA climb on googles ranking

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Mar 9 '20
AppXprt
AppXprt Mar 9 '20
Ghost, what kind of problems are you having with your PWA?

These issues you describe can easily be fixed...
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Mar 9 '20
To launch Progressive Web Apps demo, please open demo.skadate.com in your smartphone’s browser.

Then test performance and SEO.

Onur
Onur Mar 22 '20
i checked other oxwall website. google most of them not scanning anymore. :)) it is not only my website problem. 
dave Leader
dave Mar 22 '20
Are you still adding content to the site? if you dont add new content the google spiders may not see the need to rescan the site. 
Onur
Onur Apr 10 '20

Quote from dave Are you still adding content to the site? if you dont add new content the google spiders may not see the need to rescan the site. 
i have everyday between 60-100 new members and it is not scanning any more. i check other oxwall website too. most of them same status with my website.