We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

URl-problem - Member ads | Forum

Michael
Michael Mar 21 '20

Hi Patricia.

Another little problem is:

If somebody sent a report it looks like this:

And the url is ..../INVALID_URI

thx

Michael

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Mar 21 '20

Please check that the reported item (profile, photo, status ...) is still available.

This happens if, for example, a photo is reported and the photo is deleted after it has been reported.

Michael
Michael Mar 21 '20

No, nothing deleted, all is there.

Line 3 is the one i did now.

Line 3 and 4 are from member ads

Line 1-2 i think from the spam plugin or something like this.

Patricia Zorrilla Leader

These screenshots are from the UserInfo plugin, not MemberAds.

Both plugins work correctly, they are installed on many websites.

From what I see, some complaints are not showing correctly.

If a flagged item no longer exists, information about it cannot be displayed. I am attaching a screenshot from another website, in which you can see two flags, in one the reported profile no longer exists and in the other it does.

Without being able to access the control panel as an administrator, I cannot know what things are flagged, check that they exist and if they exist, why they are not displayed correctly.

Please provide me with access data to your server's control panel if you want me to take a closer look at these specific complaints.

Michael
Michael Mar 21 '20

The things i am flagging are online.  i flag them in member ads  and 1 second after i go to Userinfo there is the bug.

I think you have access to our system of skadate.abgefuckt-liebt-dich.de

Patricia Zorrilla Leader

I remember accessing your server a long time ago to fix something, but I don't save anyone's login details.

I understand that after sharing passwords you will have changed them, so I do not keep them.

In Spain we are all locked up at home by the Corona Virus, so I can try to solve this problem whenever I want.

You already have my email: admin@somoscd.es to contact, or by OxWall internal mail, as you prefer.

You do not have permission to reply this topic