We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can remove this post | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 19 '20

- i removed my post because i feel the topic started run away from the main topic as always there is people not like me that take they opertunity to say it load and clear and try make me look stupid

no problem i can take it but im here for make awsome plugins. that my goal and nothing can stop me doing it

there is friendly developer at oxwall that very smart and they know who they are and i always use they service :)

together we make oxwall and skadate awsome 2020! :)))

I think if we worked together we would create something unique beyond original boring features

When you leave i will leave too this software, but the best ones are still here and active 

thanks for staying

ow_ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 19 '20
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Apr 19 '20

If there's one that works for $15, why make another one? It has no negative comments.

The bad part about it is that it uses deepl.com resources that are quite expensive

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Apr 19 '20

Where are your negative comments?

If you bought the plugin you should comment here:

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1609

As you can see, there is only one comment and it has 5 stars.

As a developer, if I see a plugin that is cheap and has positive comments, I consider it a "topic that is already solved", and if I see that it has many comments I understand that it is a plugin that sells well.In this image I could see the comments to the only translation plugin that is published:

I have almost all the plugins bought and I have perfected and customized them for my website, but you can't sell "perfected" plugins, the store has its standards. I have created plugins from things that were not or not well resolved: Magazines, Ads, and above all tools for developing and cleaning databases, but the few sales discourage me.

In a few days I will update UserInfo with a brutal amount of new features, it is already working but I always put the plugins in my web first in case bugs appear that in a TestSite with two or three members don't.

I also have to publish a new version of MailBox Clean Up that works with Cron instead of manually as the previous one.

And now I have a SkaDate license... But I haven't installed it yet, I prefer to finish the things I have started. With it I want to make a user search engine that you will love.

Commenting on the plugins is very good, and proposing new or new features is also good, but just saying "it doesn't meet my expectations" or "it should be better" doesn't bring anything to the community.

We have to encourage the use of this software and the developers to publish their patches and plugins, not just complaints.

Many years ago, when dinosaurs populated the earth I already had a forum (only 8-bit text per character, no accents or weird letters, when the monitors were made of green phosphorus)... I had it surrounded by a rectangle of * (colored "banners" had not been invented yet) that said: "Read what you have written before pressing "send", if it is not friendly and you are not going to like it don't send".

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 20 '20
So it is only okey if you copy many plugins and remake them?

but when i want to do that, it is not okey?

i have cretaed plugins that other people remake for example this skalfa member...

have i get angry because they did remake my plugins ? no i never was ....competion is good but it is not good with people that think they are some god and when want they change things in they plugin they get HURT . you hurt they feelings because they ideas are the best one ever. and do not change on my idea i much smarter then you....its like talk to a child.....

i not like this forum because everyone telling them better then anyone all the time

in my world i never do that tell i better then anyone and that my plugins are the best ones and i do very much work behind this scenes for add new plugins....lool....child level to say i so goooood all the time

i not fucking care who is good or bad i care that this software move to future not back in future

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 20 '20
OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 20 '20
Now when we have this topic About you and ME you totally lost and do not know what to say because you are totally wrong about many things....

Think 10 times before you open up you mouth, this time i will give you so much response that you can never handle 

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Apr 20 '20
And you that are so smart and good....what are you goint o do with a skadate desktop license? loooooooooooooooooool my business 5% desktop version 95% mobile app version traffic and income. 

Do you really think someone that buy a software for 999 usd not afford to buy mobile apps and not want use that for they dting site? loooooooooooool

wake up you are nothing then a big joke and i have not buy 1 plugin from you in 6 years why in hell should i do that? there is nothing i need and nothing importen you create for success for nay dating site

Mr och Mrs i so good....reminds me on someone else her that always says....everyone loves me and my plugins is number 1 and number 1 quality......stop say you god and you plugins god.....it look very bad...you not alone developer in this forum

And i have all fucking rights to tell i want a plugin created ....what is wrong with that? you have copy Sergey login plugin and some other login plugin you have copy cache extreme and top link plugin. that was okey but when i want do same and add much better features you start cry like a baby.

Buy some big glasses and try read plugin topics the last 5 or 10 then you see if they happy with the plugin or not happy ...you acting like a amatuer that only looking at reviews that can bee fake you have no fucking idea if reviews are real or fake....use your brain if you have someone

And YES you fucking english SUXS more then my english so now you can cry about that to....i have to send you some milk to Spain so you stop cry like a baby

So tired about some developers at oxwall. They live in someone wolrd where standard features are the way to success.......need pushing for get awsome ideas to this software before it sinking toally. not some fucking standard features that remake all the time

Some developers are release great ideas and some are very friendly and helpful but some are like asholes. and then there is developers that create nothing new....totally boring plugins and tell they are BEST and everyone love them....Go talk with same friends and let me alone because im here to create things that oxwall NOT have already

If you find a plugin same i suggested with same features then fucking send me a PM

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Apr 20 '20
dave Leader
dave Apr 26 '20
Ghost i have not said so in the past because you are a regular here and i figured it was a slip of the tongue. However, im saying now, please do not use curse words in the forum.  The word F.... has no place in this forum and you are using it more and more in your conversations.  If you are angry then do not reply right away and wait until you calm down before you reply to others.  I am asking nicely, do not use profanity in the forum.  Thanks
The Forum post is edited by dave Apr 26 '20