We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

User Roles - Developer Tools | Forum

Catkin
Catkin May 2 '20
Haya Patricia!

Glad to see your still making useful plugins. Is it possible with this plug-in that we can select which users on our site can access this menu? It would be a great help to some of our staff who help out!

Thank you very much!

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla May 3 '20

It is intended only for those users who are administrators to have quick access to their links:

Approve new users, approve new posts that need to be approved by the administrator, login as your test users, view new plugin tickets

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1518

check photos of plugin users

https://developers.oxwall.com/store/item/1439

and the like... In addition to activating and deactivating the DEBUG MODE.

It is easy to include user role management, but I understand that then you have to remove the options to log in as a user, remove also the options that modify the file /includes/config.php and of course store the data of each user separately.

In short, that would be a new plugin. You would buy it for 10 ?

The Forum post is edited by Patricia Zorrilla May 3 '20
Catkin
Catkin May 3 '20
Ah, well. I would find this plugin really useful with its full features. 

But, on my site we have a sort of mascot account. Our moderators log into this account to send messages to users about bad behavior rather than using personal accounts. Maybe I could reach out and you could help develop a plugin that would allow our moderators to do this for us?
Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla May 3 '20

I can do it, it's not a problem.

Please draw up a document with what you have to do and what you don't have to do. Everything must be very clear so that you do not have to make any subsequent changes.

Remember that I do not speak English, please do not use colloquial expressions.

You can send it to me here or to admin@somoscd.es, as you prefer.

Catkin
Catkin May 4 '20
Ok, I will write to you shortly
You do not have permission to reply this topic