We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Question about mail | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 18 '12

Hi oxwall team,

I want to ask that my mails are sending slowly approx 1 hour after.I want to tell you that i am using STMP server enabled and my another question is that how to customize the mails sent to user like when  user sign up it should get some graphical mail not the mail in plain text,the graphical mail looks better than text!!!

Alia Team
Alia Nov 19 '12
Make sure that you have set your CRON to run every minute and not once in an hour.
If you CRON is set properly, then you will need to contact your SMTP server and check with them why delivery of your emails is delayed.
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 21 '12
how to customize the mails sent to user like when user sign up it should get some graphical mail not the mail in plain text,the graphical mail looks better than text...
Alia Team
Alia Nov 22 '12
Durlabh you can change how email notifications look like in languages ( add html there instead of plain text).
Durlabh Ashok
Durlabh Ashok Nov 25 '12
thanks it has been solved but i have faced a new problem that when i click on flag or photo in my site only black overlay like thing appearers nothing happens next ....what to do???help me plz..  
Alia Team
Alia Nov 26 '12
I have seen that you created another topic dedicated to this issue. Let's keep this one about mail issues only.