We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

site all messed up | Forum

Steven owner of Pro PC World
look at my site www.weshareunited.com i cant find why it looks like this now i changed theme it worked fine now no theme works please help

UPDATE now the admin area is all messed up too.....

The Forum post is edited by Steven owner of Pro PC World Nov 19 '12
Abbey
Abbey Nov 20 '12
yeah I had this issue once....... when i first opened my site on xitti.... check nameservers or dns or something?
The Forum post is edited by Abbey Nov 20 '12
Alia Team
Alia Nov 20 '12
Hello Steven,  if you open page source of your site and click for example on
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.weshareunited.com/...ow.css?509dabe7eb2cb" media="all" />   you will get 404 not found error. This means that files don't exist on your server.

Try setting 777 permissions recursively on /ow_static/  folder. Then turn DEV_MODE on and open your site. This should generate the cash and recreate file styles. Let me know if this solve your issue.

no now this is what i get look at the site again please-

please help its still messed up--
Message:Cant find theme `graphite` in DB!File:/home6/weshareu/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/bol/theme_service.phpLine:410Trace:#0 /home6/weshareu/public_html/ow_core/theme_manager.php(65): BOL_ThemeService->getThemeObjectByName('graphite') #1 /home6/weshareu/public_html/ow_core/theme_manager.php(85): OW_ThemeManager->__construct() #2 /home6/weshareu/public_html/ow_core/ow.php(205): OW_ThemeManager::getInstance() #3 /home6/weshareu/public_html/ow_system_plugins/base/init.php(25): OW::getThemeManager() #4 /home6/weshareu/public_html/ow_core/plugin_manager.php(103): include('/home6/weshareu...') #5 /home6/weshareu/public_html/ow_core/application.php(141): OW_PluginManager->initPlugins() #6 /home6/weshareu/public_html/index.php(43): OW_Application->init() #7 {main}Type:InvalidArgumentException 
suresh kumar
suresh kumar Nov 20 '12
you have renamed the graphite theme folder name . this happened to me when i did that
no that did not work eaither but ty. now i get all that in my last post on the site but in admin i get---

Not Found

The requested URL /admin was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.weshareunited.com Port 80

ok i found that problem now we are back to this one check www.weshareunited.com

i fixed it nut thank you all-
Alia Team
Alia Nov 21 '12
Steven, do you mind sharing what have caused the issue?
lol sure, some how my database was all messed up, i did not think to check it but when i did i redid the database and it fixed it, but thank you all for your help....