We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mobile browser not working - User Carousel | Forum

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jun 29 '20
Hi

When click on any profile in carousel and use a mobile browser then nothing happens , no profile page is open.

Please fix

Thank you

Ow_ghost

Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 5 '20

Hello OW-Ghost,

Thank you for the report.

I've tested and debugged the problem on several mobile phones and can confirm that the issue exists. But, the fix is not an easy one, since the bug not in my code but in the library I use for the carousel. I need a little more time to fix the issue than I expected. But, I am aware of the issue and working on solving it. I will release update as soon as I find a fix.

Regards,

Sergey Kambalin

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 5 '20
Hello Sergey,

There is another plugin that i think use the same library "memberx" and that developer have same problem with his plugin and notice him about it.

I think that library needs a update

(If you not want put big work on add new library to your plugin you could send me the file path in the core and i could update the core with code you give me, because i think many plugins use same library and have problems same as your plugin have.)

No mather what way you pick i hope you will solve it. 

I know you skilled developer with smart and very useful plugins in the store that i use all the time.

Regards,

OW-Ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 5 '20
Sergey Kambalin
Sergey Kambalin Jul 7 '20

I've found a possible solution for this issue and working on the plugin update fixing it along with several other issue and improvements.

While I am working on the update the quick fix for the issue is to disable `Dragging` in the widget configuration.

OW-Ghost
OW-Ghost Jul 7 '20
Great news

I think the plugin is very stable. 

I looking forward for the new updated plugin

Thanks in advance

Ow_ghost

The Forum post is edited by OW-Ghost Jul 7 '20
You do not have permission to reply this topic