We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Logo Hyperlink In Graphite+ Sidebar | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Nov 20 '12
Hello,

I am using Graphite+ Sidebar theme and I just want to know how to change my logo into a hyperlink so that when users click on it, they go to the homepage(dashboard) of my website.

Alia Team
Alia Nov 20 '12
Nirmalya, you will need to edit dndindex.html and general.html files of this theme ( /ow_themes/graphitelus/masterpages/ ) and add hyperlink to your image.
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Nov 21 '12
Sorry,

I am using the graphitium theme and I have replaced the masterpages with the graphite + sidebar theme. Still it doesn't work.

Alia Team
Alia Nov 22 '12
Nirmalya,  sorry, I meant graphitium )). It doesnt really matter which theme, the path is always the same /ow_themes/yourthemename/masterpages/ . What do you currently have in the header of your dndindex and general html files?
Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Nov 22 '12
In the general.html

<div class="body_wrap"><div class="ow_header"><div class="ow_canvas"><div class="ow_page ow_top">{component class='BASE_CMP_Console'}    <div class="ow_logo">            <h2><a href="{$siteUrl}">{$siteName}</a></h2>            <div class="ow_tagline">{$siteTagline}</div>        </div>       {$main_menu}</div>    </div></div><div class="ow_page_container"><div class="ow_canvas clearfix"><div class="ow_page clearfix">    <h1 class="ow_stdmargin {$heading_icon_class}">{$heading}</h1>        <div class="ow_content">                {add_content key='base.add_page_top_content'}           {$content}                {add_content key='base.add_page_bottom_content'}       </div>       <div class="ow_sidebar">           {component class="BASE_CMP_Sidebar"}        </div></div></div></div><div class="ow_footer"><div class="ow_canvas"><div class="ow_page clearfix">{$bottom_menu}<div class="ow_copyright">{text key='base+copyright'}</div><div style="float:right;padding-bottom: 30px;">{$bottomPoweredByLink}</div></div></div></div>    {decorator name='floatbox'}

Nirmalya Ghosh
Nirmalya Ghosh Nov 22 '12
In the dndindex.html

<div class="body_wrap"><div class="ow_header"><div class="ow_canvas"><div class="ow_page ow_top">{component class='BASE_CMP_Console'}    <div class="ow_logo">            <h2><a href="{$siteUrl}">{$siteName}</a></h2>            <div class="ow_tagline">{$siteTagline}</div>        </div>       {$main_menu}</div>    </div></div><div class="ow_page_container"><div class="ow_canvas"><div class="ow_page clearfix">    {if $heading}<h1 class="ow_stdmargin {$heading_icon_class}">{$heading}</h1>{/if}        <div class="ow_dndindex clearfix">           {$content}       </div></div></div></div><div class="ow_footer"><div class="ow_canvas"><div class="ow_page clearfix">{$bottom_menu}<div class="ow_copyright">{text key='base+copyright'}</div><div style="float:right;padding-bottom: 30px;">{$bottomPoweredByLink}</div></div></div></div>    {decorator name='floatbox'}

Alia Team
Alia Nov 23 '12
Nirmalya, I suggest contacting owner of the graphitium theme.