We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how to customize preview thumbnails size on main page | Forum

Ash
Ash Aug 22 '20
Hi All

i want to make the latest group, latest blogs & latest events thumbnail preview of main page appear like cards, if not same but similar of wordpress themes.. 

can anyone who has a good hold on css can please share the trick? If you know any such theme in the store please do share the link!

Thanks in advance!

Look fw,

Cheers!

dave Leader
dave Aug 22 '20

There are simple ways to make what they call cards in css. A css card is basically just a empty styled box with rounded corners.  You can find instructions on youtube for those  But this is custom programming.

now if you just want to make the corners of already existing images round...

try css

border-radius: 1.62em;

The Forum post is edited by dave Aug 22 '20
dave Leader
dave Aug 22 '20
Topic was moved from General Questions.
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 08:19AM
Still, I would have appreciated one scene showing how his limitless knowledge afforded him relationship-handling tact. tydo88
REHMAN
Still, I would have appreciated one scene showing how his limitless knowledge afforded him relationship-handling tact. tydo88
REHMAN
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 11:55AM
You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. kids smartwatch
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 11:55AM
You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you. kids smartwatch