We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Comments in Photo Album Newsfeed | Forum

Paul
Paul Sep 3 '20
Does someone modified the newsweed for this feature?
Only single newsfeed photos can be commented
Marcus
Marcus Sep 3 '20
yes its actually what im plsnning to do. its easy.

on photo pluging add feed action event i think its called features add comment case currently it only got likes. 
The Forum post is edited by Marcus Sep 3 '20
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 19
Nice post. I understand some thing tougher on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to see content from other writers and practice something at their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content in my blog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on your web weblog. Thank you for sharing. tydo88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 19
Nice post. I understand some thing tougher on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to see content from other writers and practice something at their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content in my blog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on your web weblog. Thank you for sharing. tydo88
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 19
This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. kids smartwatch
REHMAN
REHMAN Apr 19
This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. kids smartwatch