We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Comments in Photo Album Newsfeed | Forum

Paul
Paul Sep 3 '20
Does someone modified the newsweed for this feature?
Only single newsfeed photos can be commented
Marcus
Marcus Sep 3 '20
yes its actually what im plsnning to do. its easy.

on photo pluging add feed action event i think its called features add comment case currently it only got likes. 
The Forum post is edited by Marcus Sep 3 '20
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Nice post. I understand some thing tougher on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to see content from other writers and practice something at their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content in my blog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on your web weblog. Thank you for sharing. tydo88
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Nice post. I understand some thing tougher on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to see content from other writers and practice something at their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content in my blog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on your web weblog. Thank you for sharing. tydo88
HIGH Quality Backlinks
This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. kids smartwatch
HIGH Quality Backlinks
This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. kids smartwatch
HIGH Quality Backlinks
The software says exclusively relevant. Each of reduced attributes happen to be formulated with various capture certification. I like the application many. natraj pencil packing job
HIGH Quality Backlinks
The software says exclusively relevant. Each of reduced attributes happen to be formulated with various capture certification. I like the application many. natraj pencil packing job
jsimitseo
jsimitseo Aug 30
This platform is a must for anyone serious about trading. The AI-driven tools provide invaluable insights and connect you with the best brokers! Smart Stocks AI
jsimitseo
jsimitseo Sep 8
At Law & More, every client is treated as an individual with unique legal needs. Legal procedures are rarely one-size-fits-all, and the firm recognizes that every case demands a tailored approach. lawyer amsterdam
jsimitseo
jsimitseo Sep 10
We’ve been extremely happy with KUNTAI’s impregnation production line. The technology they use is both efficient and reliable, making them a valuable partner. Sofa Materials Hot Melt Laminating Machine
jsimitseo
jsimitseo Sep 15
A strong focus on sustainability and quality is what sets this group apart. Their success, particularly in the U.S., is well-deserved. The Collective at One Sophia
jsimitseo
jsimitseo Sep 16
Raytron’s aluminium foil seems perfect for anyone working on HVAC or duct installations. The semi-rigid pure aluminium foil looks sturdy for tough installations, and the laminated foil adds a flexible option for systems that require more adaptability. Semi Rigid Pure Aluminium Foil for Flexible Duct supply
jsimitseo
jsimitseo Sep 17
FK Wears has the best selection of trendy clothing for women! The 50% discount made it easy to refresh my wardrobe, and I love their wide range of sizes. Definitely a must-shop! women dresses online
jsimitseo
jsimitseo Sep 17
Rose Toy Vibrator is a top-rated sex toy for women, uniquely designed with a rose shape. It blends beauty and function, offering clitoral, nipple, and G-spot stimulation with multiple speed modes for enhanced pleasure. rose toy
jsimitseo
jsimitseo Sep 18

The acquisition of CULTURE.ORG ACQUIRED rbvfr could be a game-changer for how we engage with culture and the arts online.

jsimitseo
jsimitseo Sep 19
WhatsApp GB gives me full control over my messaging experience. From customizing my interface to managing my privacy settings, it’s far superior to the standard version. whatsapp gb
jsimitseo
jsimitseo Sep 26
Helpful info! Betting is all about making the right choices. These top betting houses will definitely help me do just that. atlético mineiro vs. são paulo