We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Add more description to AccountType | Forum

Paul
Paul Sep 11 '20
Hello,

any idea how to add more infos to the account types, like a text description?

Currently it is only possible to edit the name of the accountType in the backend.

The idea is to show more infos of an account type like:

Premium-Account [ ]:

+ unlimited Photouploads

+ Public & internal Forums section

+ Private message

Standard-Account [ ]:
+ 5 Photouploads+ public Forums section- Private message- internal Forums section

dave Leader
dave Sep 15 '20

Probably the easiest way to do this would be to do a custom page and just list the benefits of the different account types you have.  

Then you can add some custom text to the main (dashboard / profile) page with a link to the custom account type page which explains the differences.

REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 08:14AM
Nice post. I understand some thing tougher on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to see content from other writers and practice something at their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content in my blog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on your web weblog. Thank you for sharing. tydo88
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 08:14AM
Nice post. I understand some thing tougher on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to see content from other writers and practice something at their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content in my blog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll provide link on your web weblog. Thank you for sharing. tydo88
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 11:50AM
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! kids smartwatch
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 11:50AM
Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day! kids smartwatch