We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

New Swedish language package 13 September 2020. | Forum

Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Sep 13 '20
Now I am posting here a new fresh Swedish language package for oxwall. You can test it out here: https://scandibook.com/index

Below you see pictures of which plugins have been translated in this language pack, beyond what is otherwise translated in oxwall. I hope those who still use oxwall and need this language pack can get used to it! I use it actively for my own part. But will share with me the enormous work that I have put in.

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Sep 15 '20
Attachments:
  svensk.2020.09.13.zip (140Kb)
  swedish-15-09-20.zip (138Kb)
Ketil Ervik
Ketil Ervik Sep 13 '20

The only thing missing now is; Emojis

I have transelate more on this plugin, but not all. But onely admin plugin page are left to be ready. Am working on it.

The last uppdate 15.09.2020 i have take away Two Factor Authentication, then this plugin not are compitable vid android! and dont function here vid me. And i se many have trouble vid it. But the devloper dont do nothing about it!

The Forum post is edited by Ketil Ervik Sep 15 '20
james an
james an Jul 4 '23
In addition to cutting wires, electrician's scissors are also useful for trimming and cutting insulation. Whether you need to resize insulation sleeves or remove excess material, these scissors provide the precision and control required for such tasks. my response
fnaf
fnaf Jul 17 '23

Have you ever played redactle unlimited? Redactle is one of the most recent successes to emerge from Wordle's explosion of indie word games.

HerryJoseph
HerryJoseph Nov 4 '23
Here you can visit پکیج دیواری wenbite