We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Anti Brute Force Plugin | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Matthias
Matthias Sep 23 '20
Hello,

as we all know, oxwall/skadate does not come with a basic Brute-Force protection for the user login.

Any developer want to create a plugin for this? Something like "if you enter X amount of time the wrong credentials, you need to reset your password". 

If this already exists, please let me know. I couldn´t find it in the plugin-store. 

Thank you

Matthias

Matthias
Matthias Sep 24 '20
Hope this is the correct thread. If I follow the "sticky" for posting plugin suggestions to the uservoice section, I just get an error message (This Uservoice instant is no longer available).
Chris_W
Chris_W Sep 24 '20

Quote from Matthias Hope this is the correct thread. If I follow the "sticky" for posting plugin suggestions to the uservoice section, I just get an error message (This Uservoice instant is no longer available).
That's probably because the developers are no longer making updates/additions to the script. So I guess they pulled that part of the site as there is no point in having user suggestions if they are never going to be implemented.