We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Sort items in User Roles permission table | Forum

Patricia Zorrilla Leader
Patricia Zorrilla Oct 25 '20

With the image code I get the results of the other image ....

I have tried to discover if it is ordered in alphabetical order of the language key, if in order of the declaration ... I don't know what else to look at.

Any ideas?

Dev Forward
Dev Forward Oct 26 '20
I don't believe there is any way to control the order.

The page controller is: ow_system_plugins/admin/controllers/users.php

The list is fetched inside "public function users()", at around line 296.

$actions = $service->getActionList();

This calls actionDao->findAll(), which calls BaseDao->findAll(), which calls queryForObjectList inside OW:getDbo. 

It looks to me like a sort order is never provided, either during this database fetch or after. Therefore, the returned sorting cannot be reliably predicted. 

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 08:11AM
Still, I would have appreciated one scene showing how his limitless knowledge afforded him relationship-handling tact. tydo88
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 08:11AM
Still, I would have appreciated one scene showing how his limitless knowledge afforded him relationship-handling tact. tydo88
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 11:44AM
I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. kids smartwatch
REHMAN
REHMAN Yesterday, 11:44AM
I appreciate everything you have added to my knowledge base.Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer.Thanks. kids smartwatch