We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Blank Page with theme enabled - Help Center | Forum

Christopher Matchmaker
Hello I just installed this plugin and when I enable a theme light or dark it is just a blank page, how can I fix this
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Nov 19 '20
Can you send me a link to your website? I will take a look at this.
Christopher Matchmaker
Hello yes the link is sisterwives.com/help

Christopher Matchmaker
did you ever get a chance to look into this?

Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Nov 23 '20
Hello Christopher, kindly add the following code to your custom CSS code:

body.helpcenter section {display: block !important;}

The Forum post is edited by Ebenezer Obasi Nov 23 '20
Christopher Matchmaker
Still doesnt seem to be displaying correctly. And the Typing in the box is not displaying at all
The Forum post is edited by Christopher Matchmaker Nov 23 '20
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Nov 23 '20
Go to Admin > Theme > Customise > CSS and post the following code in the second box, then hit the Save button.

body.helpcenter section {display: block !important;}

Christopher Matchmaker
I have done that, and it still does not seem to be displaying correctly, the text is not showing right when I type and the logo is right in the middle of the help text. Please see, sisterwives.com/help. We are not authorized to grant backend access to the production site. However I can set up a dev with our theme if need be so you can apply the fix if you cant figure it out. Thanks
Ebenezer Obasi
Ebenezer Obasi Nov 24 '20
Use this code instead to align text to the left:

body.helpcenter section {    display: block !important;    text-align: left;}

You may wish to feature some topics to show them on the homepage. Further more, you can discuss the style issue with your theme developer as this is mostly CSS conflicts with the theme. Alternatively, you can disable helpcenter theme to use the plugin within your current theme layout.

Edward Galea
Edward Galea Mar 15 '22
I'm using a multisite network. I uploaded the theme and activated it under one of the sites within the network and it worked fine. But I am getting help from college-paper.org reviews to write thesis assignment easily. I then enabled it for the entire network and it's giving me a blank white screen. Looking at the source code, there is no actual error messages, just blank html.
You do not have permission to reply this topic