We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

block button does not completely block people | Forum

Joseph
Joseph Nov 22 '12
so after a long time of having a block feature my users are finally needing it here and there but the problem I just found out is that when you block someone it only stops them from messaging you it still allows them to see your profile and that's bs no other network allows blocked members to see the profile that blocked them
DeFender
DeFender Nov 22 '12
agree, bad solution.
Alia Team
Alia Nov 23 '12
Joseph, it is a nice suggestion. Please post it at Uservoice.
Joseph
Joseph Nov 23 '12
why cant you just take note that it has been suggested?
Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Nov 23 '12
New Rule: Forum suggestions are the Users Voice!
Oxwall Accessories
Quote from TattooBoy New Rule: Forum suggestions are the Users Voice!

Should we all stop using the forum and just use the user voice instead? How many places do we have to post concern about something for the team to take it seriously? Why have a forum? Why not make the user voice part of the forum!
Oxwall Accessories
Quote from Aliia Joseph, it is a nice suggestion. Please post it at Uservoice.

Also I don't see where he suggested anything. Looks more like a bug report to me.
Alia Team
Alia Nov 26 '12
Tattoo, not all people would want the "block" feature to work as described by Joseph . Uservoice is the best place where we can actually see how many Oxwall users would want one or the other feature.  Forum  compared to uservoice, just doesn't have enough tools  to manage suggestions.