We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Time is Now | Forum

AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 25 '21
Anyone wanting to release a new Social Media Platform / Framework / CMS, the best time is now while Facebook and Google are being taken to court over Anti-Trust violations.

Facebook even offered to "create a rival" and "share the code" to prevent prosecution...

You know what that means? They're seriously guilty of a lot of anti-trust violations.

That was them basically admitting it and trying to find a way out.

Investigation has revealed a ruthless buy or bury campaign of ALL competition, not just some.

Some of you are aware that I started a social media platform linked with a dating platform with both being integrated with the same internal Crypto-Currency, all based on Oxwall in early to mid 2017. I nearly got finished and then swiftly lost motivation as Facebook announced their intention to integrate dating and an in-house crypto-currency into their platform near the end of 2017 and effectively buried my idea.

They are / were not just targeting specific social media platforms, but ALL internet competitors, while ACTIVELY searching for and stealing ideas from them.

Instagram and WhatsApp are prime examples of the buy-outs, but Facebook has a long track record of theft and stealing of ideas, copying features and using their massive resources to generally sink all online competition. Snap Chat is a prime example of them copying / stealing ideas, features, functions and attempting to bury them.

Do NOT talk about ANY of your ideas publicly in this forum as I believe this is where they found the details, initially through my Facebook Company Page, Website link and Oxwall on site led here.

We would absolute be insane to think there AREN'T or HAVEN'T EVER been Facebook employees crawling this site and looking for idea's to turn into to the next successful venture for Zuckerberg, because he personally directed his employees to do so and has a horrible track record of stealing ideas. Keep it to yourself and in development until you are ready to release your project to the world, otherwise you will always be left solely disappointed in this world.

With all of the being said, Hurry Up, because the world needs diversity and there has never been a better time than now.

The Forum post is edited by AppXprt Jan 25 '21
Ken
Ken Jan 25 '21
I absolutely 1k agree!!!
AppXprt
AppXprt Jan 30 '21

Updated Infrastructure
kloyst
kloyst Jul 1 '22
A common strategy is grid trading. When using this strategy, a trader will choose a strategy based on three levels. The levels will be one hundredth above or below the current market price. Let's assume the price of gold is 2.1350. A trader chooses a take-profit value of one hundredth of a dollar. This trading strategy has many benefits, but it also comes with several disadvantages. In this article, we'll cover some of the most important ones, so you can choose a strategy that suits you best.
Alex Moore
Alex Moore Sep 19 '22
It is more important to know useful insights about modern crypto culture. Especially, when it comes to regulations. You can learn more how to get Lithuania cryptocurrency license https://cryptolicenseinlithuania.com/ and start your own business by using this wonderful service. I hope that you will like it and find this useful for you.
The Forum post is edited by Alex Moore Sep 19 '22
kloyst
kloyst Oct 22 '22
A crypto market maker is a company that facilitates the purchase and sale of digital assets. These firms operate on a global scale, and they are able to provide institutional-grade liquidity. Currently, there are a number of prominent crypto market makers, including Hiro Trading and Jump Trading.
seofinsssssssss
seofinsssssssss Oct 23 '22
I really appreciate this wonderful post that you have provided for us. I assure this would be beneficial for most of the people.   Warmtepompen
seofinsssssssss
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Zwembad bouwen
seofinsssssssss
Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. Thuisbatterij
seofinsssssssss
What a really awesome post this is. Truly, one of the best posts I've ever witnessed to see in my whole life. Wow, just keep it up. Laser ontharen
seofinsssssssss
Easily, the article is actually the best topic on this registry related issue. I fit in with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the fantasti c lucidity in your writing. I will instantly grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Pergola's
seofinsssssssss
Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! Warmtepomp installatie
seofinsssssssss
Thanks for providing recent updates regarding the concern, I look forward to read more. Geothermische warmtepomp
seofinsssssssss
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. Tuinontwerp
seofinsssssssss
Thanks for the best blog. it was very useful for me.keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Terrasoverkappingen
seofinsssssssss
I curious more interest in some of them hope you will give more information on this topics in your next articles. Airco
seofinsssssssss
This is very useful post for me. This will absolutely going to help me in my project. Lucht/water warmtepomp
seofinsssssssss
I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up.. Airco
seofinsssssssss
Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site. Vloerisolatie
seofinsssssssss
Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and new initiatives in the same niche. Blog gave us useful information to work. You have done an amazing job! Airco installateur
Pages: 1 2 »