We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Aynone using stripe plugin? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
Matthias
Matthias Mar 23 '21

Hello,

I´d like to offer stripe as a payment options and have found 2 Plugins for it, one by Skalfa and one by Artmedia

I tried to reach out to both developers to learn about any differences their might be and if it would work with the PWA as well, which would be important for me. However, nobody responds and the questions posted by other users in the plugin are also not answered.

Therefore I am trying the forum: Does anyone use any of these stripe plugins and do they work "out of the box" or are there any issues known?

Thank you for helping out,

Matthias

Joseph
Joseph Apr 12 '21
Art usually responds... try contact him @ kontakt@artmedia.biz.pl
chicago
chicago Nov 29 '22
Everything is very open and honest, and the challenges are broken down in great detail. The information is without a doubt beneficial to have. Is my website extremely successful in terms of making money? Please take a look at this: trap the cat
John Klein
John Klein Dec 12 '22
If you've already decided to try your luck, do it at the proven Vulkan Vegas Argentina (https://vulkanvegas-ar.com/) . After all, if you play for money at a licensed institution, you can be sure of your contribution and that there is no cheating. Playing for my own pleasure and earning.
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Dec 24 '23
Make business payments a breeze with Karbon! receive international payments in india effortlessly, without the usual fees and limitations. Our platform brings you a range of benefits, including a foreign remittance service, multiple corporate cards, and payment instruments—all at no cost. Elevate your financial game with Karbon today!