We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Fake email verification code. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Onur
Onur Apr 21 '21
how can i stop to sending fake email verification codes?

i am bored to delete fake emails

Oxwall Türkiye
Oxwall Türkiye Apr 21 '21

You can use the permitted mailing list plugin for this.Mail addresses that are allowed can be allowed with this plugin.Another add-on that is slightly different is that you can set the not allowed mailing list.2. With the add-on, you can list the service names of such fraudulent users.But this is a situation that wants an alternative solution, there are many fake members who come using Gmail.As a solution to this in my own site, I want trust verification from Google, Yandex, you can add this to DMC rules. So, for example, when the recipient of the sent mail becomes a member within 24 hours, you can get a reject mail response. This is not a solution. Some real members can log in with a new post.But the second most effective method is SMS verification and 2 factor verification method.Another method is crediting, although it is not very valid for you dating system owners.You can control an incoming member with the credit earning plugin. Thus, when the member wants to access the xxx feature by logging in, it will be blocked.Finally, you can use IP Block Patri's extension, and it can provide good methods. Of course, you can try the ArtMedia plugin.

sijiv31759
sijiv31759 Jan 31 '22
it is not an easy task to find the best solution to your problems. A new website here talks about buy fake id and their plans ahead. There are also other services as well
eliananova
eliananova Aug 25 '22
Now a days everyone used fake ids but the question is here It's safe, it works and it's completely free. Guerrilla Mail lets you generate unlimited fake email addresses and choose your own domain name. Unlike some disposable email generators, Guerrilla Mail can also send mail and handle attachments. Visit a Secretary of illinois id, show required identification documents and have your photo taken. Surrender all valid out-of-state licenses, state ID cards, instruction permits and commercial driver's licenses. Pay the appropriate fee. Pass the appropriate exams (vision screening, written and/or driving).