We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Variable 'pseudo' | Forum

MOHAMED YOUBA
MOHAMED YOUBA Nov 25 '12
Bonjour

Je chercher à relever la variable contenant le pseudo de l'utilisateur pour la mettre dans un code et permettre aux utilisateurs connectés à mon site d’être connecté aussi au chat de talkbar.Pouvez vous SVP m'indiquer ou elle se trouve.

Merci

REHMAN
REHMAN Jan 18
We still cannot quite believe that I can come to be any type of those staring at the important points entirely on your webblog. My loved ones i are sincerely thankful for use on your generosity plus for giving me possibility pursue our chosen profession path. Information information I became of the web-site. 4twbet
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 4
I really love the way you discuss this kind of topic.*.`-. ACTIVE KETO GUMMIES
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 4
I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and reporting! Carry on the excellent works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it’ll improve the value of my website . CÓDIGOS LUCRATIVOS
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 7
ther are many outdoor decors out there on the local hardware but we always use outdoor decors coming from recyclable materials* lodeonline68
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
chiropractors are heaven sent when i got a very bad sprain after playing football’ ANIMALE MALE ENHACEMENT
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
Nice post. I find out some thing more challenging on various blogs everyday. Most commonly it is stimulating to learn content off their writers and use a specific thing from their site. I’d choose to use some while using content on my small weblog regardless of whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll offer you a link in your web blog. Many thanks for sharing. CÓDIGOS LUCRATIVOS
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 8
Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he just bought me lunch because I found it for him smile Therefore let me rephrase that: Thanks for lunch! ESAVER WATT
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 10
Very nice work with your entry. Many readers may view it in the same light for sure and wholly agree with your idea. this
REHMAN
REHMAN Feb 17
small gardens are cute but i still prefer to have those medium sized gardens where i can grow some veggies- 代写