We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

i want to convert my oxwall website to phpfox | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Onur
Onur Jul 5 '21
hello, i am looking someone who can convert my website oxwall to phpfox?
is anyone did it before?
or any idea about it?
Andrew Aubury
Andrew Aubury Jan 4 '23
If you still need this.

Yes. It is possible.

We just did it with custom tooling to copy over all the data.

We lost only group forums/posts.

If you want to talk about it just let me know.
William
William Jul 14 '23

Export Excel as PDF for Windows

In your workbook, head to File > Save As, or File > Save a copy.

Click “Browse”.

In the “Save as type” dropdown, select “PDF”.

Press “Options…”.

Click “Ok” to close the “Options…” window.

Click “Save” to save the new PDF version.

Regards,

Diana

StefanMekhi
StefanMekhi Jul 14 '23
Assess the compatibility of your Oxwall website https://foxynamer.com/ with PHPFox. Review the features, functionality, and data structure of your Oxwall site to identify any potential challenges or limitations in migrating to PHPFox.
The Forum post is edited by StefanMekhi Jul 17 '23
Chris Redfield
Chris Redfield Sep 3 '23
Converting your website from Oxwall to PHPFox, including the forum functionality, can be a complex task because these are different content management systems with their own structures and data models. Here's a high-level guide on how to approach this migration:Tierbestattung Balingen
The Forum post is edited by Chris Redfield Oct 1 '23
Chris Redfield
Chris Redfield Sep 19 '23
Converting your Oxwall website to PHPFox, especially if it includes a forum, can be a complex process that involves data migration,theme customization, and various other considerations.you can also  join Telegram group links
The Forum post is edited by Chris Redfield Oct 1 '23
Mr Simon
Mr Simon Sep 19 '23
To "Assess the compatibility of your Oxwall website with PHPFox" means to evaluate whether your existing Oxwall website, which is currently hosted at https://telgrouplink.com, is suitable and can smoothly transition to PHPFox. This evaluation involves thoroughly reviewing the features, functionality, and data structure of your Oxwall site. The purpose is to identify any potential issues, challenges, or limitations that may arise during the migration process to PHPFox.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black Sep 19 '23
these WhatsApp Group Links have PHPFFox and oxwall website so join and visit them.
Serverus Snape
Serverus Snape Sep 19 '23

Here is the fastest FBdownloader which provides you with an outstanding link.

Jai
Jai Sep 25 '23

Hi there! Yes, I've seen successful conversions from Oxwall to Phpfox before. In fact, we face same thing at Capcut Mod APK and underwent the same transition smoothly. Feel free to ask if you have any specific questions!

Bob Smith
Bob Smith Sep 25 '23
I have encountered similar requests before. I successfully transitioned Hill Climb Racing Mod APKfrom oxwall to phpfox. 
Mr Simon
Mr Simon Oct 1 '23
One of the primary features of these tools is the ability to download Instagram story viewer to the user's device. This is particularly handy for saving content that you find interesting or meaningful.
showbox android
showbox android Oct 4 '23
Before making any showbox apk changes, ensure that you have a complete backup of your Oxwall website, including the database and all files. This backup is crucial in case anything goes wrong during the migration process.
The Forum post is edited by showbox android Dec 22 '23
Mr Simon
Mr Simon Nov 10 '23
I have found an amazing news site that provides the best and latest news must-visit: Tierbestattungen Balingen
Sirius Black
Sirius Black Mar 20

"Embark on a digital voyage through the tantalizing treasures of the McDonald's menu at McDonalds Menu UK Prices

Sirius Black
Sirius Black Apr 6
Get the best NAmes from namescastle