We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

theme too much problems bugs??? - Facebook v4 Responsive | Forum

Aline
Aline Sep 3 '21
it seems to me that the theme is not connected with other plugins. like profile cover, edit profile, change avatar photo, seo google, add image cover, like and comment posts, DON'T WORK... and many other problems with other plugins... would it be possible to solve? remembering that I intend to buy other oxwall plugins but it is very likely that they will also not work correctly with this theme... I do not know the seller... it has no reviews. the theme is very beautiful.. i really want to.. but i think there will always be problems working with other plugins offered by other oxwall vendors.. await response from the seller
Knet Solutions
Knet Solutions Sep 4 '21
Hello Sir, it seems you have issue with upload/setup or file permission, these can be easyly resolved, please share your website URL and issue screenshoot via private message, i'll check for these.

but please note that if there just compatiblity issue with few plugins then no issue, i'll help but if they are too many then i will not help you for free.

before reply please check file permmission and tell me when you reply 

777 recursive permission (all folders and files within a folder)

ow_pluginfiles/

ow_static/ 

ow_userfiles/

777 non recursive permission:

ow_smarty/template_c

The Forum post is edited by Knet Solutions Sep 4 '21
Aline
Aline Sep 4 '21
hi... i will call inbox
Knet Solutions
Knet Solutions Sep 4 '21
yes sure, and if you like then i will install and setup the theme, and will provide you everything in working state.

please share the FTP logins, and website moderator logins via private message if yo want me to install and setup.

Aline
Aline Sep 4 '21
where 777 recursive permission?
Aline
Aline Sep 4 '21
ok
You do not have permission to reply this topic