We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

This text can't be longer than 50000 symbols | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ulises Aguilera
Ulises Aguilera Oct 19 '21
Hi, My plugins of blogs and news doesn´t accept a long text, it says
"This text can't be longer than 50000 symbols".

But in a word document it says that the text is about 44,000 words. So, I cut the text to the half and so on, until get a piece of about 1200 words that finally aloud me to publish.

Is there a way to fix it, without have a big problem with all the long exts published, after an eventually plugin update?

Sumate
Sumate Oct 19 '21
Hello, good morning, write me to the private, I can help you with that
CodeGenie
CodeGenie Oct 20 '21
CodeGenie Technologies, India No.1 Website Development Company Associated With 50+ Successful Startups,  We Are Leading Custom Website Development in India with 4+ Year of experience with 30+ prowess Developers, We have mastery in Developing High Quality Website Development, Web Portal DevelopmentCustom Portal DevelopmenteCommerce portal DevelopmentCustom App DevelopmentAndroid App DevelopmentIOS App Development  Ipad App Development, Enterprise Mobile Application DevelopmentSoftware Development Company in Patna, etc..
alanwatson
alanwatson Jan 7 '22
If you're starting a new business or taking your current business online, you may be thinking about hiring a offshore web development company india. There are a lot of different reasons why this is a good move.