We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Madden was one of my most favorite games as a kid | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
nfkjasfas
nfkjasfas Oct 26 '21

In Week 3, Mac Jones played his most difficult game of the season, throwing a three-pointer that was so awful that it caused nothing more than a grumble from his coach madden coins. Are you confident that Brady does not want to humiliate Belichick and run up the score, or have the Buccaneers erase Mac defensively.

Because I do. I believe Belichick knows too. He is aware of the dangers this Tampa defense could be doing to his young quarterback. He needs to be aware of the possibility that if Brady looks fantastic and Mac has a terrible look and the Bucs crush the Pats and the public will be talking about it.

It's possible that we've over-hyped the Patriots offensive line and rush attackthe fact that Jones was the Pats most prolific rusher Sunday and threw 51 times. This offensive strategy won't work in New England. Should we be worried about Big Ben?

Tom Brady spoiled us all with his fall. The fall for many quarterbacks is still steep and swift. Ben Roethlisberger looks like he was doing Thelma, Louise and jumped off the edge of a cliff. The Ringer's Steven Ruiz cut up a collection of throws by Ben from Sunday's game against Bengals and then put them into slow-motion, wild west-style footage with music from saloons playing in the background cheap Mut 22 coins. It was not just one of the most hilarious things I've seen on Monday but also the most sad, as Ben looks totally washed.