We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

If you've ever played Tower Defense Games, you've probably wondered if a Future Retro Mercenary is Retro (RFM) is for you | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Gracety
Gracety Dec 9 '21

The game is set in the retro future. The radio rfm base of the house is a series of retro-styled objects, including a rotating grofle door and a comfy corner sofa. It even has its own alien soundtrack, which begins to sound like Pink Floyd, but eventually transforms into thick radioactive guitar sounds reminiscent of the Eva band. While this may sound like an unwanted feature, RFM has a lot to offer and is a great choice for those who appreciate the classics.

While some roguelites are more for experienced players, others will find RFM to be a great choice for players who want to try the genre out. If you would like to learn more about the game, Annapurna Interactive is hosting an event at GDC to give fans an exclusive look at the game. There will be exclusive gameplay reveals and announcements of new games. There are also a few surprises. For those looking to get a taste of RFM, it is possible to wish it on Steam.

The Forum post is edited by Gracety Dec 10 '21
Geraldo Doly
Geraldo Doly Jul 13 '23
Card diversions are my primary pastime. I continuously commit a parcel of time to this. And nowadays I lean toward to play one of the variations of solitaire. Take after the interface and you'll master this https://subgame.org/klondike-turn-one/ course and play without charge each day.
clarison
clarison Oct 8 '23

RFM's retro-future setting adds a unique charm, especially with its nostalgic radio base. The blend of retro-styled elements and a touch of Pink Floyd Recliner Sofa-like soundtrack creates an intriguing atmosphere. It's a great pick for those fond of classics and even newcomers to the roguelite genre. The upcoming event by Annapurna Interactive sounds like an exciting opportunity to delve deeper and discover more about RFM's gameplay and surprises.