We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Not Satisfied to Your selling method, demo picture shows sell credit pack with Paypal checkout. Now need separate payment gateway another - User Credits | Forum

Connect
Connect Nov 28 '12
Skalfa LLC??

I'm facing the same problem like Ebony Wood who bought your "membership plugin", I bought this User Credit thinking that able to sell credit pack with paypal but after install trying purchase on checkout with error NO PAYMENT GATEWAY? When asked, got replied you need to buy separate payment gateway??? From demo picture show the checkout with PAYPAL.... after checking the same developer Skalfa LLC selling PAYPAL Plugin????
Please sell with customer satisfaction don't let us feel got CHEATED... I like your plugin, hoping you can include this paypal plugins for me instead of refund, to make this User Credits works with Paypal show in your sample pics.

I boughtShop Pro from aron, the Shop Pro plugins comes with Paypal without asking separate charge for payment gateway.
The Forum post is edited by Connect Nov 28 '12
Attachments:
  user credit.JPG (18.47Kb)
Skalfa LLC Partner
Skalfa LLC Nov 30 '12
Connect, thank you for bringing this up into our attention. We did not include this  requirement into this plugin's description as well and listed it under "Read Me" section of the forum instead. Sorry for the caused inconveniences.  We will change the plugin description shortly. Unfortunately we can not include paypal plugin instead of refund.

The Forum post is edited by Skalfa LLC Nov 30 '12
You do not have permission to reply this topic