We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Best holster for Glock 21 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Max Velin
Max Velin Dec 12 '21
I'm a gun owner and I know how important it is to find the right holster. But even though there's a pretty large assortment on the market. It's not always easy. What holsters would you recommend for a Glock 21 weapon, preferably with good features?
Agata Brown
Agata Brown Dec 13 '21
I carry my gun every day. And like most people who do, I carry at least one holster https://ballachy.com/best-holster-for-glock-21/ a year. It is very difficult to find a comfortable holster. So it took me no small amount of time to find one. In the end I chose the Concealment Express IWB Kydex holster and I didn't regret it. Specifications:
Material: Kydex
Color: black
Hand orientation: right and left
Max Velin
Max Velin Dec 13 '21
The holster can be made of any material at hand. It can be wood, a special kind of plywood, impact-resistant plastic, natural leather and synthetics. The main material for creating a holster is leather. This material allows you to easily form the shape of the holster, to make it soft or hard. Leather holsters are also handy in the practical sense, so they are used with almost all types of short-barrelled weapons. Leather holsters are considered the best option for carrying and storing weapons. Such holsters practically do not feel on the body, they are light and easy to handle. It can be used both for concealed storage of weapons on the body and in open access.
max
max Feb 28 '23
When it comes to finding the best holster for your Glock 21, there are a lot of factors to consider. You want something that is comfortable, durable, and provides good retention for your firearm. There are a lot of great options out there, but one brand that consistently stands out is Safariland. Safariland holsters are known for their quality and reliability. They offer a wide range of holster styles, including OWB, IWB, and shoulder holsters. The Safariland 578 GLS Pro-Fit is a popular choice for the Glock 21, with its adjustable retention system and low profile design. Now, if you're looking for something to complement your Glock 21, you might want to check out the Vortex rifle scope from Viper HSLR 4-16x50. This scope is designed for long-range shooting and offers high-quality optics and precision adjustments. It's a great choice for anyone who wants to take their shooting to the next level. And with Vortex Optics' reputation for quality and customer service, you can be confident that you're getting a product that will last.
The Forum post is edited by max Feb 28 '23