We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can't Support mobile phone | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ceesan
Ceesan Feb 13 '11
Hi admin. How to make this sites community support mobile phone or operamini browser. Can't sending comment or update status, etc. Button add or send, there not on screen
Den Team
Den Feb 14 '11
Hello Ceesan.
It seems that opera mini doesn't support jquery or works with in incorrectly.
Do you use the latest version of opera mini?
idea
idea Feb 15 '11
sorry to interrupt but I'm using the latest version of opera mini… but it doesn't work! Like it doesn't shows the texts or commands or some places buttons eg "edit / (de)activation / (un)install / change password / wall post buttons / comments post buttons / on my profile — about me" etc oxwall.org should keep in mind that in future mobiles might replace pc and laptops as oxwall.org is developed for community building and most of member will access it through mobile only…!
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Sorry for digging up the old post.

Its still a problem.
Amoka Abdulmutalib
Amoka Abdulmutalib Nov 29 '12
The biggest problem am having is dat most of my user use phone to browse now am think if any one have idea if we can get a native mobile app for our oxwall website were user can even chat if there is any intrested person call let disscused how to get it +2348054381878
Victor Daniel Tremblay
Well as for my needs and experience I am using Andres Theme for mobile and with some few tweeks it gives me good results.

http://www.oxwall.org/store/search/theme?q=mobile

carson
carson Nov 16 '23
Mobile prices in Pakistan vary widely depending on the brand,model,and features.However,in general,you can expect to pay anywhere from Rs.10,000 to Rs.300,000 for a new mobile phone.