We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to Print from Phone to Brother Printer? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
kevinanderson
kevinanderson Dec 30 '21

To print from your iPhone device first, add the Brother printer to the iPhone. After this, to https://printeranswers.com/add-brother-printer-to-iphone/, open the app containing the file you want to print. You can use Mail, Photos, Notes, etc., as your file type for printing. Now, tap on the 'Share' icon located at the bottom of your iPhone screen. Next, swipe from right to left and tap on the 'Print' icon. Now, tap on the 'Printer' button and then choose your Brother printer from the list. Again tap on the 'Print' button, and now, the printer will start printing the selected file from your iPhone through Brother printer.

Ijaz
Ijaz Mar 11 '22
I am using a wide format Epson printer for printing designs on T shirts and its easy to connect it with your Android or iOS devices through WIFI and they also have Ethernet connecting options. 
Printvella
Printvella May 9 '22

Are you trying to print a document with android device on brother printer but you don’t know how to connect a printer on Wi-Fi? Print from android on Brother printer. Confirm your brother mobile printer is connected to a wireless network. Android mobile devices will need to be connected to the same network as your brother printer. https://printvela.com/epson-7720-vs-7710/

DianeWillmr
DianeWillmr May 16 '22
Have you brought a new Brother printer? Or you want to know how to connect both of them to print your stuff? Are you still facing the question that “How do I print from Brother printer?” Well, you are in the right place, this article will guide you on how to connect your both devices and use them to print items. Now that you have connected your Brother printer with your WiFi, you can simply use it to make prints by using your printer. There are different ways to do this, read the article further to know.
jorgefreeman
jorgefreeman May 17 '22

Hey there!

I am Mark Daniel.

Have you recently purchased a new Brother printer? Or perhaps you'd want to learn how to connect the two in order to print your documents? 

How do I print from a Brother? is a question that many people have. 
You've come to the right place; this article will show you how to connect your two devices and print from them. Now that your Brother printer is connected to your WiFi, you may use it to print directly from your computer. 
There are several approaches to this; read on to learn more.

The Forum post is edited by jorgefreeman Sep 30 '22
Eulogios Haywood
Eulogios Haywood Oct 1 '22
The HP Color Laserjet Pro MFP M283FDW is one of the best multifunction printers, and it is designed to provide high-quality printing, scanning, copying, faxing, and faxing. This printer can handle various print jobs such as photographs, business cards, brochures, and any type of documents. This printer has a lot of features that make it a very popular and reliable printer. It is an ideal device for printing and scanning.
Amber Michel
Amber Michel Nov 15 '22
Hi

i hope you will  be doing well.

first of all connect your phone to the prineter.

if it is not connecting 

----

install printer driver 

than connect again

---

if again not connect restart printer and try again

if still facing the same problem  get in touch with Mobile Printing Solution like uniprint.net

---

I hope one of above option will work for you.

The Forum post is edited by Amber Michel Nov 15 '22
Enda Marrie
Enda Marrie Nov 23 '22
Thanks for sharing the information about the print a document from a Phone to a brother printer. I bought a brother printer MFC l3750CDW for office work. But recently I have had a problem with it that It's not printing the document. I think its ink cartridge is not working. Do you have any idea where I can buy Brother MFC l3750CDW Toner for my printer?
Peter Groft
Peter Groft Dec 6 '22

Press Menu. Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Network and press OK.

Press the Up or Down arrow key to select Setup Wizard and press OK.

When Switch Network interface to wireless? or Network I/F switched to Wireless. or Enable WLAN? is displayed, press 1 (Yes) to accept. This will start the wireless setup wizard.

The machine will search for your network and display a list of available SSIDs. If a list of SSIDs is displayed, select the SSID you wrote down earlier. Press OK.

Enter the network key (password) you wrote down earlier.

Press OK. (This step might be skipped in some models)

Press 1 (Yes) to apply your settings.

The machine starts to connect the wireless device you have selected. A connection result message appears on the machine’s display and a WLAN report will automatically be printed.

If the connection failed, check the error code on the printed report.

Press OK.

Regards,

Peter