We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Movie Thread | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Max Velin
Max Velin Dec 30 '21
Recently watched the movie Bad Boys Forever. I wasn't aware of it, and it turns out this movie is a continuation of the previous adventures of these groovy cops. The action takes place overlooking the beautiful and inviting Miami coastline, palm trees and the Atlantic Ocean... What do you think of the movie itself? Did you like it or not?
Agata Brown
Agata Brown Dec 30 '21
Watched this movie at https://fmovies1.movie/. Mike and Marcus are constantly on the run and chasing some criminals, drug lords. The main roles here were brilliantly played by Will Smith and Martin Lawrence. I liked the last one the most, he was a funny little fat guy. A humorous, dynamic, light, beautiful film in the banter genre. A good movie for an evening out. Can be rewatched and relaxed.
Max Velin
Max Velin Dec 30 '21
So-so movie. Maybe action fans will like it. But I wasn't impressed at all. It is hackneyed, crude, pointless. I'd give one point for the actors, another for the spectacular chases and shootings. That's it.
weerebellie
weerebellie Sep 28 '22
On the website SolarMovie, you may watch movies online for nothing at all. Users can easily utilise and download movies thanks to the website's proprietors' convenience. The major problem with SolarMovie is that the movies you watch come from torrents, which could not be legal. And if you don't know that what is solarmovie. So, you should want to know that what is that.
Elis John
Elis John Oct 3 '22
Did anyone know the release date of equalizer season 3? I heard some news that the equalizer season 3 release date does not have an official release date yet, but it is expected to premiere sometime in 2020.