We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do you Add a Printer to an iPhone? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
kevinanderson
kevinanderson Jan 3 '22
Connecting Brother Printer to iPhone is relatively easy, but both the devices must be connected to the same WIFI network. Here is the process to add printer to iPhone. First, turn ON your Brother printer and press the 'Menu' button. Now, select the 'Setup Wizard' and press 1 to select the option "Switch Network interface to wireless?" to initialize the wireless setup wizard. Now, connect to your nearby WIFI connection by entering the password to connect your printing device with the router. After the device connection completion, it will print a confirmation WLAN report. As your printer completes the printing of the confirmation page, press 'OK' to finish the setup
olivia james
olivia james Feb 20 '22
For connecting the brother printer to your iPhone device first you have to make some changes in setting. I always prefer to do my assignment for me uk by using this setup. Go ahead if you are getting any errors in WLAN confirmation.
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales May 15 '22
I know how to put a printer to n android phone, but figuring out it will be easy as well. It provides low cost printing when you print worth your own phone, I am saying this from experience. I am quite glad I came here.