We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

NBA 2K22 is at minimum the equivalent of five game in | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
nfkjasfas
nfkjasfas Jan 17 '22

The formula has remained the same, 2k22 made several tweaks and an interesting plot that explores the rising popularity of a social media influencer who wants to become a professional NBA 2K22 MT, and is aligned to the emergence of YouTube highlight reel to the professional league. As opposed to the rookie showcase to NBA draft, this is a testament to how the MyCareer feature is advancing.

The flow of the story does, however. It can be to a halt at times, and maybe 2k could be thinking about adding more subplots to you can take a look at in the near future. Or better, make The City a The City version that's compatible with the Nintendo Switch.

I'm not yet able to fully explore the MyCruise featurethat allows users to be get to play beachside basketball with their friends online because of technical restrictions for me. But it seems a very promising possibility and is likely will continue to grow for many long time to come.

It was very disappointing that I was not able to experience The City mode merging with MyCareer as well as The W mode as well as The MyCareer game mode available for WNBA as well, and with both of these options I wanted to make the most of the numerous updates provided for the current installment. But hopefully, for the next installment, developers will make versions friendly for last-gen consoles like those on the Nintendo Switch, the PC as well as other.

NBA 2k22 strives to depart from the formulaic gameplay the franchise has endured for decades, while improving the graphics Buy NBA 2K Coins, AI and adding features that will help you buy the game beyond the regular roster changes and the player's skills changing based on the previous season.