We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Where is the Oxwall public repository? Bug tracker? -Answered | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Aditya
Aditya Dec 2 '12

I cannot find the code repository or bug tracker for Oxwall anywhere.

GitHub has become the de facto place to collaborate on any Open source project, and it is really easy to use it. What do you guys use for version tracking? Git, Mercurial, SVN? No version management?

If you use Git or don't have any version tracking at all, I'd be more than happy to donate time to help you all move to Github. It would be so much better to be able to track issues there. Trust me, the community aspect of Oxwall development will improve 10x with Github, it's built specifically for that.

Please guys, give this a thought. Contact me on my email if you'd like more info. This software is superb, especially compared to bland looking crap like Elgg or BuddyPress, or the brainfuck that is Drupal Commons (at this moment). I'd love to help.

The Forum post is edited by Alia Jan 8 '13
Alia Team
Alia Dec 3 '12
Aditya, currently we don't have an open repository. But we are planing to develop one after 1.5 is released. Thank you for your willingness to help with Github, if we choose it we will surely contact you in case of any questions.

Aditya
Aditya Jan 4 '13
Hi Alia, thanks for responding! I didn't get an email even though I 'subscribed', so I never saw this.

Thanks for considering the move, now that 1.5 out, hopefully you guys can speedily consider this. You might just be blown away by the number of people contributing and collaborating and generally helping your team out once on GitHub :) Good luck, and thanks again for the great software!

Timothy
Timothy Jun 7 '13
Did this ever come able? I have been looking for it but never could find it.
ross Team
ross Jun 10 '13
Quote from Timothy Did this ever come able? I have been looking for it but never could find it.

Timothy,

Can you specify, please? Are you referring to the GitHub or something else?

fbkca
fbkca Nov 4 '13
Is the repo available? 

It's a bit strange for an opensource project not to have a repo people can access??

Thanks

ross Team
ross Nov 4 '13
https://bitbucket.org/oxwall/public
The Forum post is edited by Daisy Aug 6 '14
fbkca
fbkca Nov 5 '13
Thanks ross...
ross Team
ross Nov 5 '13
No problem
Daisy Team
Daisy Aug 6 '14
Pham, what do you mean by 'core plugin'? Could you please provide us with more details?