We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Yesterday I tried to go shopping for autumn clothes | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Mar 7 '22
The guy said they sell summer clothes all year round because sometimes people take a vacation in winter, lol
I just decided to leave
Lisa
Lisa Mar 7 '22
and what is the problem at all? We all wear T-shirts even in winter
amabelgokey
amabelgokey Mar 7 '22
I laughed heartily at your post; thank you for the good mood. And why not sell at least some of the summer things in winter if people wear T-shirts under jackets anyway, and so on? for example, I always order summer clothes and shoes in the summer, because there are big discounts on it and it saves me a huge amount of money. Recently I ordered an adidas yeezy, and although it was still winter and there was a huge layer of snow on the street. It is necessary to prepare in advance for each season, especially in the field of things, since you can usually save a lot of money in advance.
eva white
eva white Jan 18 '23

If you're looking for Autumn clothes, then the best place to shop online for them is T shirt Printing Canberra They offer a wide range of high-quality T-shirts, hoodies, sweaters, and other garments that are perfect for the season. Their selection of Autumn clothing is stylish and comfortable, 

fbsrt
fbsrt Apr 1
I'm glad I found this web site, I couldn't find any knowledge on this matter prior to.Also operate a site and if you are ever interested in doing some visitor writing for me if possible feel free to let me know, im always look for people to check out my web site. hellstar hoodie