We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Yesterday I tried to go shopping for autumn clothes | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Mar 7 '22
The guy said they sell summer clothes all year round because sometimes people take a vacation in winter, lol
I just decided to leave
Lisa
Lisa Mar 7 '22
and what is the problem at all? We all wear T-shirts even in winter
amabelgokey
amabelgokey Mar 7 '22
I laughed heartily at your post; thank you for the good mood. And why not sell at least some of the summer things in winter if people wear T-shirts under jackets anyway, and so on? for example, I always order summer clothes and shoes in the summer, because there are big discounts on it and it saves me a huge amount of money. Recently I ordered an adidas yeezy, and although it was still winter and there was a huge layer of snow on the street. It is necessary to prepare in advance for each season, especially in the field of things, since you can usually save a lot of money in advance.
eva white
eva white Jan 18 '23

If you're looking for Autumn clothes, then the best place to shop online for them is T shirt Printing Canberra They offer a wide range of high-quality T-shirts, hoodies, sweaters, and other garments that are perfect for the season. Their selection of Autumn clothing is stylish and comfortable,