We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Access plugin 'Photo' settings | Forum

matt
matt Dec 2 '12
Hi, Am getting this error when trying to access the settings in Photos. Anyone found this? Can you offer a pointer, please :)

OW Debug - Exception
File:     path/to/oxwall/public_html/link/ow_core/validator.php
Line:     70
Trace:    

#0 /path/to/oxwall/public_html/link/ow_plugins/photo/controllers/admin.php(176): OW_Validator->setErrorMessage('')
#1 /path/to/oxwall/public_html/link/ow_plugins/photo/controllers/admin.php(63): ConfigSaveForm->__construct()
#2 [internal function]: PHOTO_CTRL_Admin->index(Array)
#3 /path/to/oxwall/public_html/link/ow_core/request_handler.php(266): ReflectionMethod->invokeArgs(Object(PHOTO_CTRL_Admin), Array)
#4 /path/to/oxwall/public_html/link/ow_core/application.php(300): OW_RequestHandler->dispatch()
#5 /path/to/oxwall/public_html/link/index.php(65): OW_Application->handleRequest()
#6 {main}

Type:     InvalidArgumentException
matt
matt Dec 2 '12
It would be really neat if someone has a clue for me. I need to make some changes to the photo setup soon, before the site launch on friday.

I appreciate any help that you can offer.

Kind regards,

Matt
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Whats exactly the changes you made if any?
matt
matt Dec 3 '12
I don't know! Crap answer I know.  Mostly the site is 'vanilla'. Mainly I have installed and deleted plugins.

I didn't find the bug, till I went to change photo settings.

Ive tried:

Deactivating and reactivating photos: Re-upping the photos plugin: Reupping the 1.41 core updates.

I havn't wanted to uninstall and delete the photos module, as I dont want to lose the sandbox teams contributions, unless I have too.

I looked at the Debug Output - and looked at the various code lines. But its not giving me any clues.

? Any thoughts? (and thanks!)
Alia Team
Alia Dec 4 '12
Matt, check into missing language values on your website. Seems like there is no value for the error message. Let me know the results.
matt
matt Dec 4 '12
Hi, Thanks Aliia :) I don't feel sure I found the exact solution, but it did get fixed and was indeed a missing language value.

I didnt really know how to go about finding out. So I went looking for a full language pack. I could find one! At least not a full _en language pack for 1.41.

I did a search for lang.zip in my oxwall-1.4.1 directory and found a bunch of langs.zip files.

I began reuping the language zips and the first one I uploaded, gave me the result I needed.

oxwall-1.4.1\ow_plugins\photo\update\5074\langs.zip

I still have like 600+ language keys missing. Not sure whay these havnt gotten installed.

Thanks for your help, I appreciate your time :)

xx
Matt