We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Your favorite video games? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
barneba sguitano
barneba sguitano Mar 17 '22
We all love to play video games, or at least loved it once. Which games were/are you playing?
Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp Mar 17 '22
My favorites are Minecraft and dota. I could play both for hours when I was a kid. To be completely honest, I had some adult games in my hidden folders xD. I don’t have a lot of free time now because of the huge workload. However, I do sometimes indulge in some minecraft.buzz action. I started with the single-player mode and then moved online. My first days on the server were pretty funny. I’d goof around with the chat and the mods. Ah, good times… 
Peter
Peter Aug 2 '22
The two games I like the most are Minecraft and Starbound. Best ones for now
Anna Maria
Anna Maria Aug 2 '22
My favorite has always been Crysis and Far Cry. These two are games of my childhood, and I’ve spent most of my time playing them.
Now I play way less, but I still follow https://zumroad.com/game to keep track of all the events in the gaming world. It’s interesting and helps me feel I don’t miss so much. Keeping track of all the new games is a way to have a topic to talk about with some of my gamer friends. And who knows, maybe one day I will buy a gaming computer and start everything from the beginning. But I would need much more free time for this.
Joel
Joel Apr 1 '23
Dota 2 is perhaps the most demanding game of our time in terms of understanding, strategy and demands on gamers. With a simple goal - demolish the opponent's base - in Dota 2 there are millions of ways to achieve it.
Fred Wood
Fred Wood May 25 '23
Dota 2 is one of the most popular esports disciplines.
The largest tournaments from The International series gather millions of viewers,
and the last prize pool exceeded $40 million.