We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Cryptocurrencies: regulations and latest update | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Mar 22 '22
Since the pandemic swept India in 2020, an unprecedented influx has flooded into the unregulated, uncontrolled, uncertain and untested cryptocurrency domain/market.

Many applications, such as Bit BNS, WazirX, Binance, etc., allow Indians to buy and sell various types of cryptocurrencies by performing the KYC procedure, which usually requires PAN information and Aadhaar data.

It would not be a mistake to say that artificial intelligence is used for facial recognition in several applications, and many even lack this.

Concerns:

What are the latest developments in the cryptocurrency space that are currently being used?

Does a private organization request PAN and Aadhaar?

In addition, there is a high probability that they are storing this sensitive data on a server outside of India.

As far as I know, the government of India has not allowed private companies to request, store, distribute and use this important information, then how do these applications work?

As the catastrophic consequences of the second wave prevail in India, and people in desperation have begun to publish their confidential information and photos of Adhaar and PAN on social networks, it becomes very easy for fraudsters to steal personal data and use it for their nefarious purposes.

I would like to know your opinion on this, and perhaps we can brainstorm on this topic, since many people in their greed trade cryptocurrency without any knowledge at all.

Thanks
emmery
emmery Mar 22 '22
I think it is on the contrary good that the Indian market has started to develop so rapidly
rodolph
rodolph Mar 22 '22
I have been watching the Indian market for a long time, and I have never seen such a significant jump as in 2021. I am very pleased that people are so interested and trying themselves in trading and cryptocurrencies, as it is really profitable and very promising. I am currently using the best forex trading platform in india service, as this market is very promising even for foreign entrepreneurs, and now everyone is trying to make money in this situation.
James
James Mar 23 '22
There is very little left and I will be able to reach a new level of income with crypto trading bots. This is the option when I am not afraid to try new things, because I am confident in the future result of the auction. The bot works perfectly, I have already seen for myself, and transactions are selected in such a way that assets are sold at the peak of the highest possible value.
Jacob Leaveless
Jacob Leaveless Apr 22 '22
To be honest, the pandemic scared me a lot, because in principle I am afraid of getting seriously ill, and even more so in a situation where a huge number of people are sick. To protect myself, I started looking for ways to boost my immune system. I found an article about cbd https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/does-cbd-get-you-high/ and decided to give it a try. Now I take cbd oil on a regular basis and I have noticed that I haven't had a cold for quite some time, which makes me happy.
Conquestador
Conquestador Jan 19 '23
Hello everyone, who can explain to me what a crypto bonus is and how to get it?
Bakolo
Bakolo Jan 19 '23
Hello, crypto bonus is a type of bonus given by a crypto exchange to its new users as a reward for opening an account. Signup bonus conditions differ from crypto exchange to crypto exchange. It is usually granted after verifying your account and depositing a certain amount of money. Some crypto exchanges may require you to make your first trades before giving you a signup bonus.
Marry Bondi
Marry Bondi Nov 28 '23
How much does it cost to start a bitcoin exchange? The cost to start a Bitcoin exchange varies significantly based on factors like infrastructure, security measures, regulatory compliance, and operational needs, with estimates ranging from hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars. Building a robust exchange platform entails expenses for licensing, legal compliance, technology infrastructure, security protocols, liquidity provision, staffing, and marketing, with the exact costs determined by the exchange's scale and features required to adhere to evolving regulatory standards in the cryptocurrency industry. Researching thoroughly and consulting industry experts can provide a clearer estimation of the specific costs involved in launching a Bitcoin exchange tailored to meet regulatory requirements and market demands.

Roman
Roman Mar 13
Cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular every year, many people are trying to make money on it and I am not an exception. I would like to share a useful service for traders, The Quantum AI https://thequantum-ai.site/, which provides a wide range of tools for market analytics. The site also has a training course on how to become a successful investor. Once you understand the nuances of trading, it is quite realistic to earn on the exchange by playing on the difference of cryptocurrency rates, try it.