We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to Use Google Play Services C++ | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Mar 22 '22
Hello everyone, I needed to update my game to use the latest versions of Android CodeWorks, Google Play Games and Visual Studio. A lot has changed since my first post in April 2016:

It took me a while to get this to work, so hopefully I can save you some time with this little guide. Launch the Android SDK Manager and make sure that you have the SDK platform for API 21 (Android 5.0) installed, as well as the Google Play Services SDK located under the list in the "Additional Services" section. 1.1) You will need to set the target Android API level of your project to 21. It helps to avoid some small problems to make it work. You can keep the minimum Android API level at any level. 1.2) You will…

The good news is that now everything has become much easier. However, here is an updated procedure that I had to follow in order for my game to use the GPG Native SDK version 3.1.0 (currently the latest version) and Android CodeWorks 1R8.

If you are setting up GPG for the first time in your project, you will first need to make some settings in the Android Developer Console. Follow this guide:
barneba sguitano
barneba sguitano Mar 22 '22
That's very useful!
Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp Mar 22 '22
Such codes are very useful for buying applications. I hope that developers will provide some more google play points so that users can use this and use the apps at a lower price soon. I'm glad someone heard about this possibility. Hopefully, it will be a permanent option after a few years when downloading apps. To use them is very simple - just enter a simple code in the field for a promo code. If you can't find it, contact customer service, and they'll help you.
jack
jack May 31 '22

Regardez tous vos films et séries préférés VF (version française) en streaming gratuitement complets et sans publicités sur wanalab.

streaming gratuit sans compte, vost free, stream complet, film streaming vf, streaming gratuit, film streaming gratuit, site de streaming gratuit et légal, streaming hd, film streaming 1, site de streaming gratuit, meilleur site de streaming, stream vf, site pour regarder des film en entier gratuitement, film en streaming gratuit, films 2023, film 2023, séries 2023, série 2023.

https://wanalab.fr/

David
David Jun 1 '22
We have a Collection of All Hindi Movies,English Movies and Webseries In 4k HD on stranger things season 4
Hira Khan
Hira Khan Jun 1 '22
Thai Lottery Result is drawn on the first and sixteenth of every month. The ambitious people who are seeking to check Thailand’s lottery results can get their full details by our page, which offers up-to-date information about all things related with GLO Games Ltd.’s biggest draws including Win number info
Hira Khan
Hira Khan Jun 1 '22
https://wa4u.in

दुनिया का सबसे अमीर आदमी के शीर्ष 10 duniya ka sabse aamir aadmi 2022 duniya ka sabse aamir aadmi . महामारी ने हम सभी को अपने वेतन और व्यावसायिक आय पर भारी लाभ पहुंचाया है। हालांकि, दुनिया में ऐसे लोग हैं जो पिछले 6 महीनों के दौरान अपनी संपत्ति बनाए रखने में सफल रहे