We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Host for friends using radmin VPN | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Mar 31 '22
Hi, for many years I have never been able to open a server because of my ISP, yesterday I found Radmin VPN, tested it with Minecraft, CS 1.6, Ark, and they all worked fine, now I am trying to create an MTA server, I change the server ip to radmin ip when I open server, an error appears when requesting the main MTA server, which, as I know, will most likely appear due to the nature of radmin (it is almost the same as Hamachi), and I found a post on this forum. This suggests that the server is working without problems even with this error, but when I try to log in to the server using my laptop, I can't, says the connection time has expired, I tried to connect using several combinations, ip: 22003, ip: 22005, ip only, and still nothing! Do you have any ideas?
rodolph
rodolph Mar 31 '22
I advise you to just use a proxy server and forget about such problems forever
emmery
emmery Mar 31 '22
Hi, I recently had the same problem. I was also looking for help on the forums until they told me that I should set up a good VPN or proxy for myself so that such problems no longer arise. Now I use a very good service, so I also advise you to buy 4g proxies; I have never had any problems for six months of use. I hope that my advice will help you; I could help you in some other way, so write when you try, and we will continue the conversation
Jamie Strahan
Jamie Strahan Feb 9 '23
When you're browsing the Internet, you want to be protected from hackers and other cyber criminals. To keep your data safe, you need a white label vpn service. A VPN is an encrypted link between your computer and the VPN server that encrypts all the information being transferred. Once it's connected, you can browse the Internet anonymously and securely.
Helena Wars
Helena Wars Feb 9 '23
Have you tried using a proxy server? I once bought a proxy server and since then I haven't had any connection problems at all.