We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

haircuts | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez May 3 '22
I don't like looking at myself in the mirror.
The person who looks back at me is not familiar to me.  He seems far away, far away, not like the person who is inside me.
And along with it - "how do I look".  I don't have to look at myself, so in a way I don't care what I look like.  I just needed to buy a new pair of glasses, as my previous ones were becoming more and more difficult to see and were held together with tape, and the lenses were constantly falling out.  But I didn't have to look at myself, so I didn't worry about it, as it was unpleasant for others to see me.  I didn't see myself.
Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp May 3 '22
We have a mirror in the bathroom, but that's it. I hate mirrors, I never want to see myself.
Berry
Berry May 3 '22
I understand. I also hated my reflection in the mirror for a long time. My body never satisfied me. But it was because I couldn't find the strength to start working on it. Only a year ago, I realized that something had to change in my life and bought a subscription to the gym. I started working on my body, changed my clothing style, and removed my annoying hair, thanks to https://beaulaser.co.uk. Now I am happy with myself. Remember that all the problems are only in your head and everything depends only on yourself.
Kate taralin
Kate taralin May 29 '23
Do you want to purchase your own hair wigs online?  Human Hair Bundles is here to offer you the best selection of luxury hair pieces and other accessories for making your appearance look better than ever through hair styling.
Uriah
Uriah Jul 4 '23
I recently got a fantastic haircut at one of the best hair salons in Montreal. The talented stylist understood my vision perfectly and transformed my look into something truly amazing. The attention to detail and precision with which they worked was exceptional. The salon's ambiance was soothing and welcoming, making the experience even more enjoyable. I left the salon feeling confident and refreshed, ready to show off my fabulous new look. I highly recommend these hair salons in Montreal for anyone looking to elevate their style and treat themselves to an incredible haircut. I felt pampered and rejuvenated as the stylist skillfully crafted my hair into a trendy and flattering style.
Geraldo Doly
Geraldo Doly Jul 11 '23
Hi! Well, there are numerous salons in our world, but whether they are great or not could be a moot point. Salons by TheYou  link you'll be able see the salons and audits of other users almost them. My companions and I utilize this site since it features a exceptionally helpful and instinctive interface, it is simple to discover any magnificence ace anyplace within the world.