We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

... - Menu Pro | Forum

JB TECH
JB TECH Dec 6 '12
This is my personal opinion.

You've made tons of amazing, brilliant plugins for Oxwall yes, but what is this?

This can be very easily done for free in a few minutes with HTML, even copy and paste. I know it has customization like colors and parent / child links for drop down, but this really shouldn't cost $10. That price for a simple menu that could be found anywhere, literally anywhere on the internet, is a bit ridiculous.
aron
aron Dec 8 '12

Yes, the menu is very simple script. Extension (administration, order) it is a bit more advanced. Import the listing of the original menu - it also works ...

but try to replace them with the original oxwall menu - it already requires a little more

...in next editions i I planing to add an option: font size, transparency bar, menu height, font color, etc...

The Forum post is edited by aron Dec 8 '12
JB TECH
JB TECH Dec 8 '12
Yes, that's nice, but I do still think it is a bit pricy considering it is not a dead on user interaction type of plugin, just a static.
aron
aron Dec 9 '12
not quite - the plugin is developed. Very soon will be a new version that has left such an additional menu - look on the demo page, on the left (3 tabs): http://oxwall.a6.pl  

...update of corse are free

The Forum post is edited by aron Dec 9 '12
Connect
Connect Dec 11 '12
For me, I'm giving Aron good ratings for his plugin that I've bought. It is very useful for beginner like me, agree $$ then proceed to buy else you may shop around to find cheaper plugins. Demo page should show exactly same as what we bought then I'm very happy to shop everyday waiting new and better plugins that suit my needs
angelx
angelx Dec 14 '12
Aron is the worst developer I ever seen...
Paul
Paul Dec 14 '12
@angelx - that's a bit harsh.  I think the ideas behind his plugins are great and they work just fine. 

If you don't like his work, don't buy it -simple as that.  There are some of us that actually appreciate what people like aron are trying to do and by providing positive feedback we can work together to improve the quality of all plugins. Comments like yours are just unhelpful and do nothing to improve the quality of plugins at all.

Keep up the good work aron - some of us do appreciate what you do!

JB TECH
JB TECH Dec 14 '12
@angelx

His plugins have a lot of grammar and spelling problems, but beyond that their some of the best plugins. Especially his search bar.
aron
aron Dec 15 '12
Thanks,

i thinking angelx is fuck account of "JC" Member- began again to spam the forum

...He have not bought any my plugin - so how can it be assessed? strange...

The Forum post is edited by aron Dec 15 '12
angelx
angelx Dec 15 '12
@aron and Jake

It is real account. I do not  have your plugins because how they look it is stopping to buy them. They look like incompleted plugins. His Ideas are good. but they look like a tragedy it is really unprofessional. I can be assessed, becouse I can look at the demo :) And it is really really dissapointing . Because I like the Ideas. But I hate how they look.

Why you are so hurry with putting incompleted items to the store? Make them perfect and good looking then put them in the store. And I promise you, You  will get more positive feedback for your items, more customers and more money :)

The Forum post is edited by angelx Dec 15 '12
aron
aron Dec 15 '12

Thanks for your opinion on plugins, which after all, you have not seen from the administration and their ability ...

Everyone can have their own opinion, I think (though like most users) that plugins are good and useful. 

My demo page showing how they work and anyone can assess plugins.

I am glad that most of the Members, however, believe otherwise - which made me very happy.

Plugins that I sell are mostly done for my own needs (only occasion of the sell them) so for me they are very valuable and useful (although I see that my plugins like the most Members. Shame that all can not be satisfied... )

The Forum post is edited by aron Dec 15 '12
ed claassen
ed claassen Dec 22 '12
when does this plug works on version 1.5?
matt
matt Jan 2 '13
Hi, Menu pro is working for us on 1.5. Any news on when the new version (with the side menu) will be available? Thanks for your work!

Matt
aron
aron Jan 9 '13

Is new VERSION (OXWALL 1.5 READY).

NOTE: DO NOT UPDATE THIS VERSION ON OXWALL VERSION 1.4.x! THIS VERSION IS ONLY FOR OXWALL version 1.5!
Michel
Michel Jan 16 '13
To bad that there isnt any (Ideal) payement option on this site i dont got paypal so there's no way i can buy things because i want this plugin badly
You do not have permission to reply this topic