We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to change /join address to new address? | Forum

Hadi Kamell
Hadi Kamell Dec 7 '12

Hi

because of spams,

i think if i change oxwall's original join address (mysite/join) to a Persian one (mysite/پیوستن) , count of spams that are joining our site will be decrease.

can you help me to change this?

Hadi Kamell
Hadi Kamell Dec 9 '12
any body to hel ? :\
Victor Daniel Tremblay
Hi Hadi,

Can you be more specific?  You would like to change the Word "Join" to it's persian version?

Alia Team
Alia Dec 10 '12
Hadi you can change this in " ow_system_plugins" folder in  "init.php" file.
Hadi Kamell
Hadi Kamell Dec 11 '12
thank you dear Aliia

i hope this be a good way for avoiding spams!!

Hadi Kamell
Hadi Kamell Dec 11 '12
but a thing is wrong!

Error 404 occurred !!

:\

Hadi Kamell
Hadi Kamell Dec 11 '12
it was because of Persian encoding!

i was changed it to a new english word & am hope this way be effective!

bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 6
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to provide something again and help others such as you helped me. tải app bk8
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 7
An impressive share, I simply with all this onto a colleague who had previously been conducting a little analysis about this. And hubby in reality bought me breakfast since I ran across it for him.. smile. So well then, i’ll reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending any time to debate this, I find myself strongly about it and really like reading regarding this topic. If you can, as you become expertise, can you mind updating your blog with increased details? It truly is highly great for me. Huge thumb up with this blog post! set pool achtform
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Hai bisogno di scaricare musica no cost?! Visita questo sito world wide web. Cerchi musica gratis su web? đăng ký Miso88
HIGH Quality Backlinks
I gotta favorite this website it seems very helpful . ucdm videos
HIGH Quality Backlinks
I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. libro de un curso de milagros
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it curso de milagros pdf
HIGH Quality Backlinks
You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. un curso de milagros libros
HIGH Quality Backlinks
howdy, your websites are really good. I appreciate your work. um curso em milagres
HIGH Quality Backlinks
Great post, you have pointed out some excellent points, I as well believe this is a very superb website. um curso em milagres pdf
HIGH Quality Backlinks
I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. um curso em milagres
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 12
I spend time many of the subject material, I have to express i actually prized, I actually wants more information about the following, just because this can be very superb., Thanks a ton pertaining to discovering. بازی پوکر
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 13
I spend time many of the subject material, I have to express i actually prized, I actually wants more information about the following, just because this can be very superb., Thanks a ton pertaining to discovering. ving777
bilalsonija
bilalsonija Feb 14
Speedily this specific web page could without doubt become popular involving most writing a blog along with site-building persons, automobile thoughtful blogposts or possibly testimonials. pkvgames
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 »