We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How do you make your business scale up? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Agata Brown
Agata Brown May 14 '22
I would like to start a business, but I have questions about how to communicate with customers. I have no experience in this. Do I need to hire a person as an HR? I wouldn't want to spend money on that. As it takes a lot of time and money to develop a business. What advice can you give me?
Max Velin
Max Velin May 14 '22

Quote from Agata Brown I would like to start a business, but I have questions about how to communicate with customers. I have no experience in this. Do I need to hire a person as an HR? I wouldn't want to spend money on that. As it takes a lot of time and money to develop a business. What advice can you give me?
Hi there. What field do you want to open your business in? Because if it's going to be a service business, you need to keep in touch with your customers. I know a lot of people use different managers for communication. That's pretty handy, but it has to be either you or an individual. I can advise you to read the information from the site https://sempico.solutions/. There you can learn all about SMS marketing and how it works.
Naruto Usumaki
Naruto Usumaki May 15 '22
I think that you can go to the experts who can help you and do everything in the best way. 
Jake Harlow
Jake Harlow Oct 4 '22
There are a lot of options to promote now, and they can all be very effective in one way or another. That's great. I am interested in marketing, I read about the most profitable niches, in affiliate marketing https://blog.leadbit.com/profitable-niches/. I do it in order to properly decide in what direction I'm going to develop!
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Oct 4 '22

There are a lot of options to promote now, and they can all be very effective in one way or another. That's great. I am interested in marketing, I read about the most profitable niches, in affiliate marketing Check Online Mtmis Sindh Vehicle and Bike Registration Verification. I do it in order to properly decide in what direction I'm going to develop!