We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Large photo prints on aluminium, acrylic glass. | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez May 16 '22
We decided to open an exclusive theme for you, where you can take advantage of discounts, prize draws and much more.

ZOR.com This is a printing laboratory that opened in 2015 in the heart of Belgium. A few years later, we are proud to announce that since then we have become one of the leading photo printing service providers in France. Now we are interested in expanding our business in the United Kingdom as well.

Our services are suitable for both amateur and professional photographers, as well as for people who want to have a stunning print on their wall.

Currently, we offer printing services on three main media, such as Aluminum/Dibond, Acrylic Glass and Aluminum/PVC.

Every serious photographer is looking for a reliable printing laboratory, so our goal is to constantly increase customer satisfaction and maintain the highest quality standards at affordable prices.

Please feel free to share your experience with us and feel free to ask us any questions.

Here you can read the previous reviews of several users who have already used our printing laboratory.
meghan
meghan May 16 '22
I congratulate you on the opening of your new business!
Osbourn
Osbourn May 16 '22
Hello, I would like to know if you make photo sizes for customer orders. I mean, I need a certain size of the photo to install it in my living room, but these are not exactly standard sizes. I have already ordered a frame for these sizes at https://www.frameshop.com.au/acrylic-prints. Therefore, I can't change the resolution of the required photo in any way. I will be happy to explain everything in more detail; the most important thing for me is to know whether you make such seals to order or not.