We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

https://www.3si.org/threads/led-light-help.823693/ | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez May 21 '22
Hi guys, so I bought a set of LED headlights on Amazon, and I have flashing lights and daytime running lights that also work on high beam or low beam. I can't get both to work. As soon as I click on the high beam switch, it switches to low beam, but as soon as the switch really clicks, it turns everything off.

Is there a relay that I can bypass or install another relay? I believe that the earth changes position when the switch clicks, but the light is on, but the earth does not change position.
Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp May 21 '22
Since this is exactly this headlight, I assume you have the 1st generation.
Patric
Patric May 21 '22
Thanks for sharing the information in the thread! I have already tried a lot of different options for LED lights, and all I have understood is that they are better than any others.
I like the multicolored LED RGB light bulbs with app control that can change the color of the light just as you wish. You can create any mood in a room that you want by choosing a soft and dim yellow light or red and more aggressive and passionate light.
In other words, I like the LEDs to be customizable and adjustable. This is something that I look for in kits with LED lights.