We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Interior LED lights | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez May 31 '22
Does anyone know a way to dim the lighting of indoor lighting LEDs?

We would just like to soften them so that they are not so bright.
Thank you in advance.
Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp May 31 '22
It depends on the lights you’ve got. I think there has got to be a user manual somewhere, or you can look for a controller. There should be some rollers and buttons on the controller. Try them, and you will see what each of them does. I also have car-led lights, but these ccool-led lights are controllable from my phone. I like them so much that I turn them on every time I drive somewhere.
That’s why I got them. I have similar ones at home in my room and wanted my car to look like my home. This helped, and now I don’t feel so alone when I drive
Lei
Lei Jun 1 '22
It depends on the lights you’ve got.

krunker io

Ginger
Ginger Feb 10 '23
I am paying a really strong attention to renovation and it was always really important to find the best solution for it.
Nelisa Dilana
Nelisa Dilana Feb 10 '23
Wooden world map wall art is a unique, modern way to decorate your home or office. It comes in various sizes and styles, so you can choose the one that works best with your decor. You can also add an additional LED light to it. I have checked https://enjoythewood.com/ that is a really updated manufacturer that is helping with design and decoration. 
farhan
farhan Oct 8 '23
I am recognized as a professional commercial lighting solution expert. profilo led
likebepi
likebepi Oct 28 '23
I really appreciate the kind of topics you post here. Thanks for sharing us a great information that is actually helpful. Good day! chevron parquet
farhan
farhan Nov 7 '23
I'm London's top destination for Quartz Worktop price comparisons. Granite Worktops London
MatthewMorgan
MatthewMorgan Nov 10 '23
Interior LED lights illuminate spaces with a modern flair, transforming the ambiance of any room. These energy-efficient lighting solutions offer versatility, allowing homeowners to create personalized atmospheres through color-changing options and various intensities. For those delving into DIY LED projects, a helpful tool is the free online Gerber Viewer aiding in the visualization of circuit board designs. This viewer ensures accuracy and precision, crucial for crafting custom LED setups that seamlessly integrate with interior aesthetics. From accentuating architectural features to enhancing mood lighting, interior LED lights, coupled with accessible resources like the Gerber Viewer, empower individuals to craft illuminated environments that suit their unique preferences.
farhan
farhan Dec 21 '23
Explore the world of contemporary home decor that suits your unique taste. best toys for 1 year old
farhan
farhan Jan 3
Adjustable rotary thermostat, high and low heat settings, fan-only mode for circulation shinic
farhan
farhan Jan 6
The game combines elements of luck and intelligence, attracting individuals seeking a challenging and thrilling experience. matka